Monday, January 12, 2015

The importance of understanding your aspergers in a relationship

A relationship is a big responsibility.  You have to be aware of your partner's needs, and give them what they want.

Besides the normal problems with a relationship, people with aspergers have additional problems.  Dealing with empathy, socializing, thinking about what is on the other person's mind (theory of mind), and lack of realizing what is proper in a relationship.

Understanding and preparing to deal with your challenges can help you better succeed at a relationship.

From myself and others I see that if a person works on these things they can improve.  Besides myself I have heard from others who were able to improve in these areas.  Tommorow I will post a personal story of how I improved in conversing with a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment